2017 Ram 3500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Monroe Work-A-Hauler II Stake Bed (Stock #17L2675)
Work-A-Hauler II Features
• Platform Provides a Full 9’ or 12’ of Usable Load Space
• Available Flooring: Smooth Steel (Mild or Stainless), Treadplate or Wood
• Formed Channel Longmembers
• 3” Formed C-Channel Crossmembers
• 3/4” L.E.D. Marker Lighting
• Underbody Tie Rails
• Rear Rubber Mud Flaps
• 12 Gauge H.D. Kneebraced 40” Bulkhead with 1/4” Steel Center Posts
• Tapered Bulkhead with Full-Width Diamond Punched Window
• 100% Powder Coat Finish on All Steel Components
Stake Rack Standard Specifications
• Interior Length: Full Platform Length
• Interior Width: 96” O.D. x 91” I.D.
• Slats: 6” x 16 Gauge Roll-Formed Steel
• Stakes: 13 Gauge Roll-Formed with Liners
• Rears: (2) Lift-Out Racks
• Hold Down Latch: Spring-Loaded in Stake; 1 Per Section
• Height: 40”
• Side Sections: 2 Side Sections - 9’ Platform; 3 Side Sections - 12’ Platform
• Finish: Powder Coat
Mid-model-year manufacturing changes, as well as dealer-added accessories on the actual vehicle may differ from the options and features shown. MSRP is provided by the manufacturer for informational purposes only. Actual pricing and vehicle information must be verified by us at the time of purchase.
Images shown may not necessarily represent the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle.
©2013 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, SRT, Mopar, Pentastar, On The Job and BusinessLink logos are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A, used under license of Chrysler Group LLC.
Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300C, Grand Caravan, HEMI, Imported From Detroit, Journey, Journey Crew, Latitude, Liberty Jet, ParkSense, ParkView, Pentastar, RamBox, RAM Jam, RAM 1500 Express, Uconnect and Viper are registered trademarks and Keyless Enter 'n Go, Mopar Vehicle Protection and Tigershark are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
FIAT 500 Pop and FIAT 500 Lounge are registered trademarks of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communications S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
BLUE&ME and eco:Drive are trademarks of Fiat Group Automobile, S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
MultiAir is a registered trademark of C.R.F. Società Consortile per Azioni, used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
The trademarks Beats by Dr. Dre, Beats, Beats Audio, and the b logo are the property of Beats Electronics, LLC.